Bachelor 3 Tourism Establishment Manager
A unique programme
A dense programme, guaranteeing your rapid rise in competence. Our learning through experience will enable you to master the skills and know-how that are essential to sublimate your talents and become the leaders of tomorrow. You will have the ability to discern to act and decide in an international context.
Next school year :
block of competences
- Managing and optimising the services of a tourist establishment as part of a quality approach
- Managing the staff of a tourist establishment
- Marketing the offers of a tourist establishment using a multi-channel approach
- Ensure the operational management of a tourist establishment and plan its investments
The skills of candidates (whether from the VAE or training programme) are assessed by a panel made up of two qualified professionals on the basis of :
- a) a work situation or a presentation of a project carried out prior to the session, possibly supplemented by other assessment methods: technical interview, professional questionnaire, questioning based on production(s), etc.
- b) a file describing the candidate’s professional practice
- c) the results of the assessments carried out during the training course for candidates who have completed a training course
- d) a final interview.
- Practical teaching: knowledge acquired through a combination of classes, lectures, e-learning and teamwork that encourages autonomy and responsibility.
- High-performance training: trainers, lecturers and specialist consultants all work as professionals to deliver top-level teaching.
- You will need a laptop computer during your course to follow your lessons and to be able to connect to video lessons (exceptional).
- You will have access to an Office 365 account, including the TEAMS tool for any video lessons (mobile phones are not allowed for lessons).
- An online support service will be available to you via chat or email support.
- Applicants must hold a level 5 diploma.
- Candidates who do not hold one of the above-mentioned diplomas or qualifications, but who can provide proof of more than 2 years’ experience in a similar field, may be admitted (opinion of the Teaching Committee).
- Admission is based on an application, written tests and a motivation interview.
The Tourist Establishment Manager
Holders of the “Tourist Establishment Manager” qualification may be required to work in the following positions
- tourist accommodation manager ✓ tourist accommodation operator
- tourist accommodation manager
- tourist accommodation manager ✓ tourist accommodation director
- hotel manager
- gîte village manager
- group accommodation manager
- holiday centre manager
- mountain refuge warden / manager
- hotel manager for a senior residence
- assistant manager of a tourist establishment